Mein Bild
My name is Franzi. I´m 19 years old and from Germany. I will spend one years an an au pair in America. I´m in love with my life. Even though not everything is going well, I only have that one life. So I´m going to make the best out of it. I have found out that you have to make decisions and you have to live with its consequences. That can be hard, but everything is possible. So what´s meant to be will always find back together. I believe in love, and in hte fact that there is that one special person somewhere out there only made for me. And with this person an endlessly lovestory can be written. I have already found that person. And hope that my year in America won´t seperate us, but connect us even more.

Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

She cares, that´s her problem.


Herzen sind zerbrechlich. Deshalb muss man so vorsichtig damit sein.



Und ich fragte mich, ob eine Erinnerung 
 etwas ist, das man hat, oder etwas, 
das man verloren hat.



Hinter die Fassade eines glücklichen Lachens können die wenigstens blicken.
Deine Gefühle der Vergangenheit bleiben dein Geheimnis. Für immer vielleicht.

8 Kommentare:

  1. wirklich schöner text! ich bin ganz deiner meinung :)
    liebst,
    andre franzi

    www.smallballetshoes.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ne ich tanze kein ballet, nur standard :)
      kennst du vlt den film balletshoes mit emma watson?

      Löschen
    2. standart hab ich auch mal getanzt :) also die kurse :) bis zum goldkurs, dann hab ich aufgehört .
      ohjaaa kenn ich :)
      hab ihn auf dvd ;) :)

      Löschen
  2. der text gefällt mir echt gut:)
    bin jetzt Leser.. vll schaust du mal bei mir vorbei, dann verfolgen wir uns vielleicht gegenseitig:))
    liebe Grüße:)

    http://asmileistheprettiestthingyoucanwear.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful photo! Great blog, maybe want to follow each other?;) xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Ich freu mich über jeden kleinen Kommentar von euch :) <3