Mein Bild
My name is Franzi. I´m 19 years old and from Germany. I will spend one years an an au pair in America. I´m in love with my life. Even though not everything is going well, I only have that one life. So I´m going to make the best out of it. I have found out that you have to make decisions and you have to live with its consequences. That can be hard, but everything is possible. So what´s meant to be will always find back together. I believe in love, and in hte fact that there is that one special person somewhere out there only made for me. And with this person an endlessly lovestory can be written. I have already found that person. And hope that my year in America won´t seperate us, but connect us even more.

Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2011

du fehlst mir.


Wie sieht der Himmel aus, der jetz' über dir steht?
Dort wo die Sonne, im Sommer nicht untergeht
Wo fängt dein Himmel an, und wo hört er auf?
Wenn er weit genug reicht macht dann das Meer
zwischen uns nichts mehr aus?
Du fehlst mir, oh du fehlst mir.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Ich freu mich über jeden kleinen Kommentar von euch :) <3